Pelican 1500 Crushproof Black Case with Customizable Foam Insert
- High-impact polycarbonate shell resists impact and is crushproof
- Features an open cell core with a solid wall design that is strong and lightweight
- Pre-scored foam core insert is customizable to fit your equipment
- Polymer O-ring provides a waterproof seal
- IP67 weather-rated case provides protection from dust, air, and water
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant
- Automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure inside of the case
- Features: stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps
- Large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Protect your equipment on-the-go with the rugged and portable Pelican 1500 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert.
This Pelican case features a high-impact, crushproof Polycarbonate shell with a solid wall design and foam core that is incredibly strong and lightweight. The large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability.
The case features a Polymer O-ring waterproof seal that provides protection from water, dust, and air. The case is also chemical and corrosion-resistant. An automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure due to atmospheric changes.
The Pelican case also features a pre-scored Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ foam insert that is customizable to fit your equipment. The three-piece foam set includes: one base pad layer, one cubed polyethylene foam layer, and one convoluted top lid foam layer.
The Pelican 1500 also features stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps for added durability and security.
- (1) Pelican 1500 black case
- (1) Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ 3-piece foam insert
- (1) Polymer O-ring
|Certification||DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280; ATA 300|
|Dimensions||18.50" x 14.06" x 6.93" (exterior) 16.75" x 11.18" x 6.12" (interior)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||214 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.