Pelican 1400 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert
- High-impact polycarbonate shell resists impact and is crushproof
- Features an open cell core with a solid wall design that is strong and lightweight
- Foam core insert protects your equipment
- Polymer O-ring provides a waterproof seal
- IP67 weather-rated case provides protection from dust, air, and water
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant
- Automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure inside of the case
- Features: stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps
- Large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Protect your equipment on-the-go with the rugged and portable Pelican 1400 Crushproof Black Case with Foam Insert.
This Pelican case features a high-impact, crushproof Polycarbonate shell with a solid wall design and foam core that is incredibly strong and lightweight. The large, comfortable fold-down handle provides easy portability.
The case features a Polymer O-ring waterproof seal that provides protection from water, dust, and air. The case is also chemical and corrosion-resistant. An automatic pressurization equalization valve equalizes pressure due to atmospheric changes.
The Pelican case also features Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ three-piece foam insert set that includes one base pad layer, one cubed polyethylene foam layer, and one convoluted top lid foam layer.
The Pelican 1400 also features stainless steel hardware, double-throw latches, and padlock-able clasps for added durability and stability.
- (1) Pelican 1400 black case
- (1) Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ 3-piece foam insert
- (1) Polymer O-ring
|Certification||DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280|
|Dimensions||13.37" x 11.62" x 6" (exterior) 11.81" x 8.87" x 5.18" (interior)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||183 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.