infinias Access Control Demo Kit
- Portable, easy to set up
- Edge-based installation at the door
- Demonstrates the features and capabilities of an infinias IP-based access control solution
- Demo kit includes an infinias PoE-enabled eIDC32 door controller and HID Prox Point Plus mini mullion card reader mounted to a surface mount box
- LEDs and buttons are wired to the eIDC32 door controller to simulate a working door
- Intelli-M Access Software enables managing, viewing and reporting activity
- Demo kit also includes: Prox card samples from infinias and a short arm security hex key
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This all-in-one infinias access control demo kit features everything needed to demonstrate a working door simulation. The demo kit includes an infinias PoE-enabled eIDC32 door controller and an HID 6005 Prox Point Plus mini mullion reader that are mounted to a surface mount box. LEDs and buttons are wired to the eIDC32 door controller to simulate a working door and indicate various access control events. The demo kit also includes infinias 26-bit Wiegand access control cards and a short arm security hex key for easy installation. The demo kit features Intelli-M Access software that enables you to demonstrate a variety of infinias IP-based access control tasks and features including managing, viewing and reporting activity through the eIDC32 door controller which connects to the network.
The infinias access control demo kit provides a portable, pre-wired, self-contained solution that’s simple to set up and makes it easy to demonstrate how an infinias access control solution works in a typical installation.
Installation at the Door
An infinias IP-based access control solution delivers edge-based installation at the door. This eliminates many of the headaches and restrictions associated with traditional, central panel-based access control solutions and offers additional benefits—including simplified installation, reduced total cost of ownership, and much more.
- (1) infinias eIDC32 door controller
- (1) Surface mount box
- (1) HID 6005 ProxPoint Plus mini mullion card reader
- (2) infinias access control cards
- (1) Intelli-M Access software
- (1) Short arm security hex key
Key Features of the infinias eIDC32 Door Controller:
Edge-based Grow-as-you-go Scalability – Add as many doors as you need. The infinias eIDC32 Intelli-M Ethernet-enabled Door Controller leverages edge technology (at-the-door), to offer true flexibility and enable you to easily expand more doors to your network as your business needs grow. Start with a single door, and add as many doors as you need, anywhere your network goes—at a single location or multiple locations around the world.
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – Carries both data and power. PoE carries power and data for the door controller and peripheral door hardware.
Peer-to-peer Communication – Keeps data flowing even if a server connection is interrupted. The eIDC32 controller operates autonomously with true peer-to-peer communication, independent of a network or PC workstation and is designed to minimize the impact of any component failure.
3-State Alarm Monitoring – Provides enhanced protection. The eIDC32 controller features 3-state alarm monitoring: normally open, normally closed, and trouble (if there is a short or cable has been cut).
Form C Relay – Unlock magnetic locks. The eIDC32 features a Form C relay (rated for 5A and 250V) that can be used to control the energized or de-energized state of a mag lock. Note: an external power source is needed to fully power the magnetic lock.
Flashing IP Address – Provides automatic IP address discovery. The LEDs on the front of the device flash the controller’s IP address upon startup, so you’ll never have to guess what the IP address is.
Standalone Capability – Eliminates the need for client software for single door installations. In the event you only need to secure a single door, the door controller features an embedded web browser with the capacity to handle up to 8,000 card holders on its own, eliminating the need for a separate server or workstation software. You can simply browse through the device’s IP address to configure your system.