Vigitron 8-Port MaxiiCopper High-Speed Ethernet Extender over Coax
- Extends Ethernet 10BaseT up to 5,000 ft and 100BaseT up to 1,800 ft for data.
- Extends Ethernet 10BaseT up to 3,000 ft and 100BaseT up to 1,800 ft when using Pass Through PoE (PTP??).
- Saves additional equipment costs and reduces installation time.
- Pass Through PoE (PTP??) compatible with 802.3af and 802.3at PoE
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC??) High data rate, ideal for high bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras, and cameras requiring Jumbo Frame transmission.
- Symmetric Bandwidth(SBW??) provides consistent upload and download with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL??) over total specified distance.
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards.
- Built in transceiver cable connectivity tester.
- Type tested for -40?C to +75?C temperature range under NEMA-TS2 testing standards.
- Data rate is automatically set for maximum bandwidth utilization.
- Complies to major IEEE standards and RFC protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- USA designed and manufactured.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Vigitron's Maxiicopper™ Vi2400A Ethernet extender series brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission full bandwidth Ethernet and power over extended distances. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). Bandwidth assurance also provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single cables runs. The Vi2408A and Vi2416A are offered in EIA 19” 1U high rack for easy installation.
Pass Through PoE (PTP™) eliminates the need for additional cost for remote site power while providing power for both transmitter and receiver. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental operation standards between -40°C to +75°C, the Vi2400A series is the perfect solution for remote signal and power transmission for warehouse, parking lot, campus and casino applications. Best of all, the Vi2400A series are MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major camera brand compatible to assure you error free, quality operations. The product series is available in single, four, eight, and sixteen channel configuration to meet every system application requirement.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making the Vigitron's Maxiicopper™ Vi2400A series your best choice for extended distance IP data and power transmission.
|Connectors||RJ-45, Female BNC|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||FCC Part 15, Subpart, Class B 2010; EN 5502:2006+A1:2007, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009 EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003; CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||1.75" x 3.25" x 17"|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||12VDC@ 1.2A Max|
|PoE||(802.3af / 802.3at)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||520 KB|