Ubiquiti PowerBeam 5 GHz airMAX ac Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector
- Uniform Beamwidth Maximizes Noise Immunity
- Integrated Isolator Design Improves RF Isolation
- High-Speed Processor for Superior Performance
- 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Advanced RF analytics
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Ubiquiti PowerBeam® ac ISO, an airMAX ac Bridge that is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam ac ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity and RF isolation, the PowerBeam ac ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
- Antenna Feed
- Rear Housting
- Mounting Brakcet
- Adjustment Bracket
- (4) Hex Bolts with Washers
- Pole Clamp
- (2) Carriage Bolts
- (2) Flange Nuts
- (4) Screws with Washers
- (4) Wahsers
- (4) Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- Power Cord
airOS® 7 - Sporting an all-new design for improved usability, airOS® v7 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products..
Powerful Wireless Features
- airMAX® ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX® ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
Data from the spectrum analysis and RF performance monitoring is displayed on the Main tab and airView Spectrum Analyzer of airOS V7.
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) time series plots
airView® allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView® performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView® runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network.
In airView®, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
Available with a firmware upgrade to airOS v7.1, airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
Technology airMax® ac
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX® protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX® technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high?speed, carrier-class links.
Superior Performance The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX® scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX® ac technology.
Throughput Breakthrough airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX®.
With their use of proprietary airMAX® ac technology, airMAX® ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX® products.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° - 158°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||18.07" x 18.07" x 10.28"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included); Max. 5.5W|
|Frequency (MHz)||5150 - 5850|
|Baudrate Communication||450+ Mbps|