HDVision 2-camera 2MP Wire-free 65’ IR IP System with 6-channel NVR and Two-Way Audio
- 2.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- (2) wire-free bullet cameras with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 120?
- Smart IR up to 65' IR distance
- (2) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery power pack
- NVR supports up to 6 wire-free cameras
- Wi-Fi range up to 150 feet indoors, and up to 450 feet outdoors with clear line of sight
- PIR sensor sends motion alert push notifications to the HDVision mobile app
- Cameras feature built-in mic and speaker for two-way audio
- Up to 256GB micro SD Card (32GB micro SD card included)
- Real-time alerts for motion detection, low battery, and HDD errors
- IP66 weather-rated with -4?F - 131?F operating temperatures
- FREE HDVision mobile app allows you to view video anywhere, anytime
- One-year warranty
- FREE US-based lifetime technical support
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Complete 2.0 MP 2-camera wire-free IP video security system, including all the components you need for full 1080p HD recording resolution without the hassle of installing long distance cabling. This system comes with a 6-channel NVR with a 32GB micro SD card (installed).
This kit’s wire-free security cameras are designed and engineered for quick and easy installation. If you’re within the NVR Wi-Fi range, you’ll have the flexibility and freedom to install anywhere. It is recommended to place each camera at least 7 feet above the ground and angle it slightly downward toward the monitoring area, no more than 20 feet away.
This wire-free security camera system features advanced motion detection with a built-in passive infrared (PIR) sensor, to activate the cameras and start recording the moment that motion is detected. The PIR sensor detects only heat-emitting objects, such as people, animals and vehicles. It does not record motion from unwanted objects such as a tree blowing in the wind, which saves battery life and storage space.
This wire-free security solution uses HDVision private protocol (2.4GHz) to remove redundancy data and improve the transmit stream, to keep a stable connection with strong anti-interference. The wire-free security cameras have an omnidirectional antenna that is capable of penetrating three walls, and transmitting up to 150 feet indoors, and up to 450 feet outdoors with clear line of sight. This gives you tons of flexibility regarding where to install the cameras.
This complete security camera system includes two powerful and long-lasting 3-cell lithium-ion batteries. Assuming that the camera wakes up 20 times every day and records for 10 seconds each time, it can last up to 6 months on a single charge. The power pack’s quick-release function allows for easy battery replacement, without the need to remove the camera from its mount. It also supports direct charging by solar panel or charging cable.
The system’s bullet security cameras also feature a built in microphone and speaker, for two-way audio communication when using the HDVision mobile app. The system also records audio with motion events.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features Smart IR technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
And with an IP66 weather-rated metal enclosure, these wire-free security cameras have an operating temperature rating of -4° to 131°F and are protected from elements such as dust, sand and rain, making this kit an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (2) 2MP Battery powered bullet cameras
- (2) Rechargeable lithium-ion battery power packs
- 6-channel security NVR w/power supply
- 32GB micro SD Card (installed)
- (1) USB power adapter + charging cable (12’)
- USB mouse
- Mounting brackets and hardware
- Remote Control
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: CAT5 cable and HDMI cable are not included.
Protection and Warranty:
All HDVision purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 1-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Smart IR technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
|Camera Resolution (px)||Camera Resolution – 1920 x 1080pLive Display Speed – Up to 60 fps @ 1080pRecord Rate – Total 60 fps (adaptive, max 20 fps each channel)|
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|Outputs||Max Storage Capacity for USB Flash Drive – 128GB (not included)Max Storage Capacity for USB External Drive – 1TB (not included)|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||65|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||3D DNR|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.7|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4° ~131°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 95% or less (non-condensing)|
|Hard Drive Bays||1|
|SD Card Included||32GB micro SD Card Included|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||5.35" x 2.87" x 3.5" (Camera) 11.4" x 3.7" x 11" (NVR)|
|Hard Drive Type||2.5" SATA (not included)|
|Hard Drive Included||No|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.8|
|Ethernet Speed||10M / 100M self-adaptive|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||12 Vdc / 2 A, 3 W max (no HDD installed)|
|Storage Capacity (GB)||Up to 256 (micro SD card)|
|Max Storage (TB)||Supports up to 6 (1 x 6TB SATA 2.5" HDD)|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|OS (Client)||Windows, Mac Osx|
|Wireless Range (ft)||150 ft. indoors; 450 ft. outdoors|