5MP 4-in-1 Starlight Varifocal Turret Camera with Night Vision
- megapixel resolution turret camera
- 4-in-1 video output for compatibility with analog recorders on your network
- 2.7mm – 13.5mm varifocal lens
- Starlight chipset for color video in low light conditions
- 131 feet nighttime infrared range
- Vandal-resistant housing design for secure installs
- DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- IP67 rating – withstands extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Meets NDAA Section 889 Part A technical requirements
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This 5 megapixel turret security camera offers 4-in-1 video output that makes it a flexible solution for connecting to your analog or hybrid recorder network. It produces exceptionally sharp video with night vision technology that captures crisp images up to 131 feet in the dark for 24/7 surveillance with ultra high-resolution. Easy installation and a IP67 rating to protect against extreme weather conditions make this turret camera the ideal surveillance solution for indoor or outdoor use.
The free mobile app enables you to view your live and recorded video remotely—from anywhere, from your Android or iOS mobile device.
- 5 megapixel Starlight turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
- One-year warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- FREE US-based lifetime technical support
|Camera Resolution (px)||2592 x 1944|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Array Range (ft)||130|
|Day/Night Function||True D/N w/Mechanical cut filter|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||3D DNR|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.8|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Operating Temperature (F)||14°F - 140°F|
|Dimensions||4.68" x 3.85"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.7-13.5|
|Lens Type||Motorized Varifocal|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||DC12V±10%, 750mA|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||181 KB|
|Power Distance Guide||N/A||Resource Page|
|Quick Install Guide||14 MB|
|Alibi Vigilant Firmware and Manual Downloads||N/A||Resource Page|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.