Whistler Handheld Analog Scanner
- Powerful Spectrum Sweeper helps to rapidly detect, monitor and store new frequencies
- Stores up to 200 frequencies from nearby radio transmitters
- Service Banks enable you locate calls by searching pre-programmed frequencies in separate banks (fire, police, marine, aircraft, ham radio and weather)
- Skywarn button allows quick access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Backlit LCD display enhances readability and provides easy programming in low light
- Lockout function for skipping over specified channels or frequencies when scanning/searching
- Can be set to check one "?Priority Channel"? every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel to hear replies
- Flexible antenna picks up strong signals
- BNC connector for connecting an external antenna for enhanced signal pickup
- Memory backup stores frequencies in memory for an extended time (even without batteries)
- Three power options: external AC power adapter (included); or external DC power adapter (not included); or rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The WS1010 Whistler Handheld Analog Scanner enables you to scan, detect, monitor and store frequencies from nearby radio transmitters—including signals from police, fire, ham radio, and weather transmissions.
The analog radio scanner features a powerful Spectrum Sweeper to rapidly detect, monitor and store new frequencies and stores up to 200 frequencies from nearby radio transmitters.
The Service Banks feature enables you to quickly locate calls by searching pre-programmed frequencies in separate banks including: police, fire, aircraft, marine, ham radio, and weather service banks.
A Skywarn button allows quick access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. You can monitor storm conditions in real-time and be aware of dangerous storm conditions—before they are announced to the general public— by the media or emergency management officials.
A SAME/FIPS weather alert feature displays the weather event and sounds an alert for a specific county, or counties of your choice.
The analog scanner can be set to check one designated “Priority Channel” every two seconds while scanning. The Scan Delay function delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel—enabling you to hear replies.
The radio scanner features a built-in backlit LCD display that provides easy readability and programming capabilities, even in low light conditions.
Tune function enables you to find new and unlisted frequencies, starting from a specified frequency. The Lockout function allows you to skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching. A Key Lock function locks the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidental changing of the programming.
Data Cloning allows for the transfer of the programmed data to another Whistler WS1010 scanner.
A flexible antenna provides reception of strong local signals. An external antenna can be connected the device via BNC connector, to provide enhanced reception of distant or weak radio signals.
The handheld analog scanner radio offer three power options: Via external AC power adapter (included with the scanner); rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries (not included); or external DC power adaptor (not included).
This product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Frequency bands received include:
- 29–54 MHz (VHF Lo)
- 87.3–107.9 MHz (Commercial FM)
- 108–136.99166 MHz (Aircraft)
- 137–174 MHz (VHF Hi)
- 380–512 (UHF Bands)
- (1) Whistler handheld analog scanner radio
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Flex antenna
- (1) Black battery shell
- (1) Yellow rechargeable battery shell
|Connectors||BNC antenna connnector|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|