Vigitron ViewMate IP Camera Setup and PoE Indicator Tool
- Provides simple setup and focus of PoE powered IP cameras
- Maintains PoE power to the IP camera while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop to view the camera image
- Measures and accurately displays the PoE voltage and power at the camera on two separate displays
- 2x Ethernet ports
- RJ45 connector for connecting to camera and laptop ports
- Compatible with IEEE 802.af , IEEE 802.at standards, and most non-standard solutions up to 60W
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The V10021 Vigitron ViewMate IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool for security installers, speeds up installation, focus, and troubleshooting of PoE (Power over Ethernet) IP cameras.
The device enables you to maintain PoE power to the IP camera, while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop view the camera image and measures and accurately displays the PoE voltage and power at the camera, on two separate displays.
The Vigitron ViewMate IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool is equipped with 2x Ethernet ports and RJ45 connector. Once connections are established, the IP camera tester tool passes PoE power from the Network’s Ethernet port to a PoE powered IP camera through the camera port, while the laptop port makes a network connection directly from IP camera to a local laptop for focusing and set up.
The device is compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at standards, and most non-standard solutions, up to 60W.
The IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and free US-based tech support.
- (1) IP camera setup and PoE tester tool
|Dimensions||1.09" H x 1.52" W x 2.24" D|