Vigitron MaxiiPower Single Port 90W PoE++ Midspan
- Single port 90W midspan for 10/100/1000Base-T networks
- Compliant with 802.3af/at and 802.3bt PoE standards
- Delivers up to 90W PoE power for high power applications such as PTZ domes and high PoE cameras
- Complies with 802.3 safety standards for automatic detection and over-current protection
- Built-in PoE surge protection
- Ideal for powering high data rate and high power for Megapixel IP camera applications
- Operates at extended temperature range -20?C to +60?C
- Tested to RFC 2544 packet transmission standards
- Compact design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The MaxiiPower Model Vi22001 is a unique Single port PoE Midspan designed for the most demanding power applications of 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. With the ability to provide up to 90W PoE power, it is the most cost effective method for powering PTZ domes cameras with heaters and blowers. The Midspan is compliant IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, and proposed IEEE 802.3bt standards up to 90W PoE applications.
The Vi22001 can virtually meet requirements of any high power PoE application. Its unique internal control system enables it to handle both single PD and dual PD PoE devices.
The Midspan is equipped with LEDs to provide power status. No IP setting or configurations are required and it can completely transparent to the Ethernet network and higher layer protocols.
The Vi22001’s wide operating temperature and its comact size makes it an ideal Midspan to be used in most environmental enclosures.
- Molded IEC 7 ft. (200 cm) power cord
- Mounting clips
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||2" x 3.75" x 5.71"|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||output: 90W @ 56 VDC|