Vigitron MaxiiPower IEEE 802.3af/at 60W PoE Splitter w/ a 30W PoE Port & 12/24
- Provides both PoE and either 12VDC or 24VDC for powering multiple units with a single PoE input
- Cost effective solution for powering both IP cameras, security and emergency phone and lighting systems
- Convert IEEE 802.3at PoE power to 12VDC or 24VDC
- Maintains IP data throughput
- Boost PoE power for IP device
- Compatible with all IEEE 802.3af/at and 60W PoE sources
- Compatible with Vi2300A UTP and Vi2400A coax extenders for distances up to 2,000 ft.
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The Vi22301 is a PoE splitter providing up to 30W of PoE and 12VDC or 24VDC. It is the perfect solution for powering both PoE devices such as IP cameras and devices requiring DC power such as LED and emergency phone systems.
The Vi22301 can also be used with IP PTZ dome cameras that require PoE power for the camera and DC power for heaters and blowers. It eliminates the need for running separate power camera reducing installation costs to a single IP PoE power camera.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-22° ~ 158°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||1.36" x 2.13" x 2.91"|
|802.3||802.3af and 802.3at|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||output: 12VDC or 24VDC - (up to 30W)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||636 KB|