Vigitron MaxiiNet L2 Drop and Insert 30W PoE+ 3-Port Switch
- Provides for multiple camera connections on a single cable run
- Each unit extends IP Video and PoE for an extra 328 ft. (100m)
- Can be cascaded to transmit IP Video and PoE up to 3,000 ft. (909m)
- Can be powered by PoE or a local power source
- Automatically senses input data rate
- Provides third port for drop and insert along a single cable run
- Provides full IEEE Network layer 2 switching to avoid transmission conflicts
- No network configuration required
- Provides access up to 9 IP addresses eliminating the need for network switches in small systems
- Eliminates the need for multiple cable runs for perimeter and parking lot applications
- Hardened with wide range operating temperature of -40?C to +75?C
- Metal housing protective construction
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The Vi3103 is a 3-port Layer 2 Ethernet and PoE switch providing drop and insert capability for connecting several IP devices along a single cable run. The Vi3103 provides a cost effective method for increasing distances beyond the standard Ethernet limit of 328 feet (100m).
Multiple units can be cascaded to provide up to nine IP cameras to be connected to a single network switch port over distances of up 3,000 feet (909m).
For small systems the Vi3103's Layer 2 network capability can eliminate the need for network switches saving costs and rack space. It also can significantly decrease network switch costs by increasing the port capacity of the switch. As a mini network switch, the Vi3103 avoids the potentials for transmission collisions by complying with IEEE standards. It is an easy and quick solution to add an extra camera without requiring to have a new home-run cable.
The Vi3103 can be powered by PoE or a local power source. Additional power up to 30W can be added at any point along the cable run where power outlets are available and provide the ability to power IP cameras up to 30W.
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, WEEE|
|Dimensions||0.97" x 1.76" x 4.12"|