Vigitron MaxiiNet 5-Ports 1G (1000Mbps) PoE Powered Switch
- 100/1000Mbps network speeds, auto sensing RJ45 port
- 5-port PoE and Layer 2 network switch
- Can be powered from a remote PoE source to provide PoE power to all 4 ports
- Up to 37W PoE per port, capable of combing each 2-ports for up to 74W
- Provides MSA compliant SFP fiber output port for integration to existing fiber infrastructures and extreme long distance up to 80Km
- Intelligent power sensing automatically allocates port power based on the number of connect ports and individual camera power requirements
- Automatic PoE port priority allocation
- Over current shut down protection if allocated PoE budget is exceeded
- Certified (MPC??) high data rate for virtual loss free transmission of cameras
- Type tested to RFC 2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- Type tested for -40?C to +75?C operating temperature range
- Complies with major IEEE standards and RFC network protocols for UTP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Provides full Layer 2 network switch functionality
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Vigitron’s MaxiiNet™ Vi30005 fixed managed 5-port 1000Mbps PoE switch brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of high speed Ethernet. Local power is eliminated for the Vi30005 and the connected cameras.
The Vi30005 can be powered by PoE sources up to 74W or locally by the Vi1120 to supply 802.3at, up to 37W to each port or up to 74W for two combined ports. The Vi30005 can operate over UTP at the standard distances of up to 100m and fiber uplink up to 80Km by using its built-in MSA SFP compliant port.
With an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C, the Vi30005 is the perfect solution for data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. The Vi30005 is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major manufacturer compatibility tested to assure you of quality and error free operations. Fixed managed L2 functions include 802.1p Qos, support of 2k MAC addressing, learning, aging, and a non-blocking switch fabric.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera manufacturer compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s MaxiiNet™ Vi30005 an ideal solution for standard distance data and power transmission.
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, WEEE|
|Dimensions||1.2" x 3.75" x 4.97"|
|Ethernet Speed||1000 Mbps|
|Power (w)||PoE: 802.3af (15.4W), 802.3at (30W), 74W UPoE compliant|