Vigitron MaxiiCopper Ethernet and 60W PoE++ Extender
- Provides Ethernet data and PoE power up to 60W at extender distances.
- It extends Ethernet over 3,000 feet (914m) of UTP cables.
- Up to 74W can be provided from the Vi2701RX or the Vi2500 series to the Vi2701TX.
- Capable of providing full PoE class power up to 3,000 ft. (909m).
- Meets the increasing requirements for high power PoE++ fixed and domes cameras.
- MegaPixel Certified (MPC??) high data rate, for virtual loss free transmission of cameras requiring Jumbo Frame transmission.
- Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW??) provides consistent upload and download with Virtual
- Zero Packet Loss (VZPL??) over total specified distance.
- Type tested to RFC 2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards and Jumbo Frame Transmission.
- Compliment to IEEE 802.3af/at and can drive loads with one PD or 2 PD remote loads.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper™ Vi2701TX remote units is designed to meet the growing need for Ethernet and PoE transmission of high powered cameras and other PoE powered devices. With the ability to receive 60W power beyond Ethernet standard distance, the Vi2701TX can provide up to 60 watts, eliminating the need for expensive remote-site power supplies and power sources and significantly lowering system installation and operating costs. The Vi2701TX supports both single PD or dual PD IP cameras. The Vi2701TX is compatible with Vigitron's Vi2701RV and Vigitron's Vi2500 combination series of Midspans and UTP extenders. The Vi2701TX can operate with Vi2500 series, while Vi2701RX is compatible with Vi2300 series.
The Vi2701TX includes unique features that assure high performance required to support the largest Megapixel cameras. The Vi2701TX’s Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational range for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). MaxiiCopper™ Vi2701TX can easily fit inside most camera housings and junction boxes. It is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, along with major manufacturer compatibility testing to guarantee error-free and quality operation.
Installation cost savings, tested and proven performance, and major camera manufacturer compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s MaxiiCopper™ Vi2701TX, your best choice for extended distance data and PoE++ power transmission.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4° ~ 167°|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE, UL, cUL, RoHS|
|Dimensions||1.4" x 2.15" x 4.15"|
|Power (w)||74W UPoE, PoE Output 56 V, @ 60W max|
|PoE||(802.3af / 802.3at)|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||415 KB|