Vigitron 850 nm Multi-Mode SX Small Format Pluggable Hardened Fiber Transceiver
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 standard for Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
- Compliant with IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard
- Industry standard small form (SFP) package
- Duplex LC connector
- Conforms to MultiSource Agreement for SFP
- Distances of 550m using 50/125um fiber and 300m using 62.5/125 cable
- Single power supply 3.3V
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Harden wide operating temperature range of -40? ~ +167?
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The Vi00850MM-H is an 850 nanometer SFP transmitting on multimode fiber. Compatible with the MultiSource Agreement (MSA), the Vi00850MM-H is designed to work with any device conforming to the MSA standards. It operates on 50/125um fiber cables up to 1815 feet. The Vi00850MM-H is also compatible with 62.5/125 um fiber for distance of up to 300 meters (990 feet). The Vi00850MM-H is the perfect solution for interfacing with existing fiber cable installations for single/multiple camera transmission or short haul backbones.
The transmitter section consists of a 850 nm VCSEL in an eye safe optical subassembly (OSA) which mates to the fiber cable. The laser OSA is driven by a LD driver IC which converts differential input LVPECL logic signals into an analog laser driving current.
The TX_DISABLE signal is high (TTL logic “1”) to turn off the laser output. The laser will turn on when TX_DISABLE is low (TTL logic “0”).
The receiver utilizes a MSM detector integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier in an OSA. This OSA is connected to a circuit providing post-amplication quantization, and optical signal detection.
Receive Loss (RX_LOS)
The RX_LOS is high (logic “1”) when there is no incoming light from the companion transceiver. This signal is normally used by the system for the diagnostic purpose. The signal is operated in TTL level.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 167°|
|Dimensions||0.41" x 2.2" x 0.53"|
|Power (w)||3.1 V to 3.5 V, 300mA|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||256 KB|