Ubiquiti High-Performance airMAX® ac Bridge
- Uniform Beamwidth Maximizes Noise Immunity
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- airMAX ac Processor for Superior Performance
- 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Three-axis alignment installation
- Real-time RF analytics
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX® ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX® Mixed Mode
- airMAX® ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX® ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
- airOS® 8 displays the following RF information:
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView® allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView® performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView® runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network.
In airView®, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView® provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The NanoBeam® 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS® via Wi-Fi
The UNMS ™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the NanoBeam® 5AC Gen 2 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
Technology airMax® ac
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX® protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX® technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high?speed, carrier-class links.
Superior Performance The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX® scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX® ac technology.
Throughput Breakthrough airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX®.
With their use of proprietary airMAX® ac technology, airMAX® ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX® products.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° - 176°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||7.44" x 7.44" x 4.92"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included); Max. 8.5W|
|Range Line of Sight (miles)||9.32|
|Frequency (MHz)||5150 - 5850|
|Baudrate Communication||450+ Mbps|