Ubiquiti Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Integrated with UniFi Controller Software
- Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway. The USG Wall-mountable, dual-core, 500 MHz processor for standard hardware-accelerated performance extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network.
The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high?performance routing technology in a cost-effective unit. The USG features a compact form factor and fanless operation for discreet integration.
- (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Quiet, Fanless Operation
- Wall-Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size of 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- UniFi Security Gateway
- Power Adapter (12V, 1A)
- Power Cord
- Screws (Qty. 2)
- Screw Anchors (Qty. 2)
Powerful Firewall Performance The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lag?free, video streaming.
The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
|Operating Temperature (F)||14° - 113°|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE|
|Dimensions||5.32" x 5.32" x 1.11"|
|Ethernet Interface||1 RJ-45 Serial Port; 3 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power (w)||12VDC, 1A Power Adapter; 7W max|