Ubiquiti 2x2 MIMO Ultra-lightweight airMAX ac Access Point
Not available? Scroll down for similar products.
Or check our entire selection of TP-Link products.
- 5 GHz (2x2) MiMo
- 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput
- 2 x 2 MIMO
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Three-axis alignment installation
- Real-time RF analytics
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Featuring an ultra-lightweight form factor, the LAP-120 was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. The LAP-120 operates in the worldwide, license?free 5 GHz frequency range with high?performance speeds. The LAP-120 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range.
The airOS® v8 Software is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX® ac products. airOS® 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX® Mixed Mode
- airMAX® ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
- The LAP-120 delivers up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput and features an efficient form factor.
- Quick Installation Minimal fasteners simplify installation. No tools are needed; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Versatile Mounting The ball-joint mount of the LAP-120 provides adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options.
- Efficient Design The LAP-120 features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek design.
- Gigabit Ethernet The LAP-120 delivers high throughput over its wired connection.
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° - 158°|
|Operating Humidity||5 ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Certification||FCC, IC, CE, RoHS|
|Dimensions||17.81" x 3.10" x 2.14"|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Consumption (watts)||7|
|Power (w)||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Frequency (MHz)||5150 - 5850|
|Baudrate Communication||450+ Mbps|