TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption
- Supports PoE+ standard with total power budget of 153W* and up to 30W per port
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The TL-SG1008MP is an 8-port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8 PoE+ ports. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 153 W*, up to 30 W per port, TL-SG1008MP can power more
high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008MP can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
• Features eight 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with a total PoE power budget of 153 W*
• Flexible deployment for PoE supported devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras and
• Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, lowering infrastructure
Gigabit Expansion Solution
• Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps ports provide up to 16 Gbps Switching Capacity.
• 16 KB Jumbo Frame improves performance of large data transfer.
• IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
Easy to Use
• Just plug & play, no configuration required
• Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
• Auto-negotiation intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
• 802.1p and DSCP QoS ensure smooth traffic.
• IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 ~ 122|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Volts AC||110 ~ 220|
|Power (w)||8.57 W (220 V/50 Hz. no PD connected) 173.65 W (110 V/60 Hz. with 153 W* PD connected)|
|Warranty||Refer to Manufacturer Policy|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||308 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.