TP-Link 5GHz AC 867Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE
- 802.11ac for up to 867Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rate
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE710 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
TP-Link’s Outdoor CPE is dedicated to reliable solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint applications.
Long-distance Wireless Connection
Using two CPEs to build a long-distance Point-to-Point wireless connection.
Large-area Wireless Coverage
Using Base Station combined with Sector Antenna as the Access Point at the central station, and several CPEs as client to build a Point-to-Multipoint coverage.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
Pharos also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
|Operating Temperature (F)
|-40 °F~158 °F
|CE, FCC, RoHS, IP65, IC
|207 × 280 × 366 mm
|Qualcomm 750 MHz CPU, MIPS 74 Kc
|Refer to Manufacturer Policy