Tirade 2.4 GHz Indoor MIMO Wireless Access Point
- 802.11 b/g/n modulation
- 2 x 2 MIMO & dual 3 dBi omni antennas
- Carrier-grade rich features allows for enterprise-level access
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The Tirade WIP2400N is a compact but robust, high-performance 2.4 GHz access point designed for indoor applications. The WIP2400N is coupled with an advanced and feature-rich operating system which allows it to operate as both an access point and a station at the same time, as well as a bridge and a router. It provides a wireless coverage area of 100 ft radius around the device.
The WIP2400N's robust software engine features a user-friendly Adobe Flex-based GUI with instant changes, including useful installation tools like site survey, antenna alignment, delayed reboot, spectrum analyzer, ping, and traceroute. It is also compatible with the Wireless Network Management System, making it one of the most advanced management tools on the market.
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Consumption (watts)||6.5|