Offering free surveillance equipment to organizations that support our community.
Are you a wholly or partially funded government agency, government department, or non-profit, at a federal, state, or local county level that is in need of surveillance equipment? SC Gives Back is here to help. Choose from one of 15 surveillance equipment packages, designed to help you accomplish your goals in serving the community. See our FAQ and giveaway rules for eligibility details and more.
Covert Smoke Detector with 2 Cameras
4-Channel Mobile DVR
4-Channel Mobile DVR
4-Channel Mobile DVR
HD Covert Clock Compatible with HD-SDI DVR
27X Outdoor PTZ
10X Outdoor PTZ
75' 940nm Illuminator
75’ 940nm Illuminator
Covert Thermostat Camera
4 Camera/Outdoor IR Varifocal Dome Cameras with DVR
4 Camera/Outdoor IR Varifocal Bullet Cameras with DVR
Long Range 4 Camera System and 16-CH DVR
16 Camera System with Various Cameras and DVR
• Five Rivers MetroParks
• Smithville Police Department
• Princeton Police Department
• Osceola County Sheriff's Office
• Holts Summit Police Department
• Endeavor Police Department
• McCormick Police Department
• St. John's University - Life Safety Services
• Irondale Police Department
• Cedar Bluff Police Department
• Town of Amherst Police Department
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where does the equipment come from?
Equipment may originate from one of many sources, including:
- Products from demos, our showroom or tradeshows
- Closeout/end of life products
These are fully functional items that we cannot resell. Some may even be unused or in the original packaging.
Why are you giving away security equipment?
We definitely want to see our customers achieve their goals. We saw this as a great opportunity to help our customers succeed.
What do I have to do in return?
Unpack your items and enjoy! We may ask for photos or a quote from the winners to use on our website or in PR, but that’s about it.
How do I apply?
Review the various packages that are available and submit your application to the one that most fits your needs. Keep in mind that you can only submit one application for the entire giveaway, so choose carefully!
Who can apply?
For 2013, our giveaway is open to any wholly or partially funded government agency, government department, or non-profit, at a federal, state, or local county level. Only one application submission per organization is allowed. (Specialized divisions or campuses common to larger entities will be considered separate organizations).
On your application, you ask “describe the situation that puts you in need” – what are you looking for here?
Our goal is to close the gap for budget-strapped teams who are unable to procure items that will help them with their mission. We want to ensure that groups with legitimate needs are awarded the items they are seeking. Yes, our process filters out any application that does not outline a worthy situation. (e.g. “really, really wanting this package”)
When will the winners be announced?
Our plan is to notify the winners on February 3, 2014. The applicant will be called directly, and all winning organizations will be posted online.
If I win, what can I expect of the equipment?
Each bundle, or kit, that is awarded will clearly identify the items you may need to make the package complete. (e.g. cables or a hard drive) We have done everything we can to ensure that each package is as complete as possible. Items will be shipped per our usual standards, and if any are unopened items, they will arrive in their original packaging.
Will I receive Supercircuits’ lifetime tech support on these items?
Unfortunately, we are unable to support these items under our normal lifetime tech support policy. If, as a winner, you have a problem as soon as you open the box, we will certainly do what we can to remedy the issue.
Are the items under warranty?
Unfortunately, all winners accept the products “as-is”. Warranties are not part of any package. If you purchase any additional items to complete the package from Supercircuits, the normal warranty would apply to those products purchased.
How will I get my items, if I win?
After announcing the winners on February 3, 2014, we will ship the packages to their respective winners via UPS Ground shipping. Winners can expect their packages approximately ten (10) days from the time the winners are announced.
Giveaway Rules for SC Gives Back “supporting those who serve”
1. Giveaway Description. The SC Gives Back (herein referred to as “the Giveaway”) is designed to encourage eligible US law enforcement agencies and departments to describe the needs they have for surveillance equipment and submit an application to be entered into a drawing. The winning party will be selected, lottery-style, from all entries for that item or package, awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor. This giveaway is sponsored by Supercircuits Inc, a Delaware corporation with principle place of business at 11000 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 300, Austin, TX, 78759.
3. Binding Agreement. In order to enter the Giveaway, you must agree to these Official Rules, which consist of (i) the terms and conditions on this page; and (ii) the Entry Form.
4. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to any wholly or partially funded government agency, government department, or non-profit, at a federal, state, or local county level in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding U.S. territories. Only one application submission per organization is allowed. (Specialized divisions or campuses common to larger entities will be considered a separate organization) In the case of duplicate or multiple entries from the same Entrant, the first entry to arrive will be accepted as the entry into the Giveaway.
5. Giveaway Period. All applications are due by December 31, 2013 by 5pm CST/6pm EST and the draw will be completed on January 17, 2014. Winners will be announced on February 3, 2014 online, and the person named as submitting the application will be personally notified through the contact phone number they provided on the application.
6. How to Enter. The Giveaway website (www.supercircuits.com) will be available for submissions from December 12, 2013 until the application deadline on December 31, 2013. Giveaway materials and instructions are posted on the website. Submissions must be received via the online submission form, found on the Giveaway website. Entries sent by means other than this website will not be considered as eligible entries for the Giveaway. Submissions must be complete, in English, and received no later than 5pm CST on Tuesday, December 31, 2013. Any submissions received after 5pm CST on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 will not be considered. Supercircuits accepts no responsibility for any unsuccessful submissions due to technology issues.
7. Conduct. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, which will be posted on the Giveaway website. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification from the Giveaway. You further agree to comply with and be bound by the results of the drawing, which is final and binding in all respects. Supercircuits reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any applicant it finds to be (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; (2) violating the Official Rules; (3) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (4) if requested, failure to provide a government SIC code or proof of not-for-profit status. Any false information provided within the context of the Giveaway by an applicant concerning identity, postal address, or non-compliance with the Official Rules may result in the immediate disqualification of an applicant from the Giveaway. Supercircuits further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion, infringes upon any third party right, violates any law or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules.
8. Selection of Winners. All entries will be reviewed for adherence to rules of the Giveaway. Entries will be drawn, lottery-style, from all applications made by the submission cutoff date – 5pm CST on Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
9. Media Activity. By participating in the Giveaway, you agree and hereby grant Supercircuits permission to use, copy and distribute your application for any purpose, such as, but not limited to, press and media communications, without any compensation or attribution to you. You also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Giveaway. If you are a winner, you agree that Supercircuits may use your name and likeness to administer and promote the Giveaway and to conduct media interviews and promotional events.
11. General Conditions. By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by Supercircuits’ decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Giveaway. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize.
12. Limitations of Liability. Due to the unique nature of the items to be donated, Supercircuits cannot provide technical support services for these items. Likewise, the items supplied will have no associated warranty and Supercircuits makes no claims of performance capabilities of these items. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED SUPERCIRCUITS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU AND/OR A BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY BY YOU SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO KEEP INDEMNIFIED SUPERCIRCUITS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES FOR OR IN RESPECT OF WHICH SUPERCIRCUITS WILL OR MAY BECOME LIABLE BY REASON OF OR RELATED OR INCIDENTAL TO ANY ACT, DEFAULT OR OMISSION BY YOU UNDER THESE RULES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RESULTING FROM OR IN RELATION TO ANY BREACH, NON-OBSERVANCE, ACT OR OMISSION WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, PURSUANT TO THESE RULES BY YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO HOLD SUPERCIRCUITS, ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR USE OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE WON.