Product Configuration Services
Our Product Configuration Services consist of four different services, specifically designed to simplify the process of installing, deploying and managing your security solution.
Your solution comes pre-programmed, pre-configured, labeled and fully-integrated—saving you valuable time and money. You can enjoy true peace-of-mind, knowing your security solution is ready to go from the moment you open the box.
You can choose as many of our Product Configuration Services as you would like – however, given all four services are included in one low price, it’s advantageous to choose all of them.
- Extended Burn-In – We perform extensive product testing before we ship, ensuring that factory manufactured products are fully operational and run to your specifications.
- Pre-Programming and Configuration – We pre-program and pre-configure products to your exact specifications, ensuring it is ready-to-go when it arrives on site—saving you and your IT staff installation and deployment time.
- Custom Labeling – We offer custom labelling of any device, external box, software or IP address to your desired specifications for easy setup and staging.
- Custom Solution Integration – Send us product(s) to integrate with your system – we’ll customize it to your needs, provide testing and validation.
Through Extended Burn-In, we program the factory manufactured products to customer specifications and perform extensive product testing before we ship them to you.
This ensures that factory manufactured products are fully operational and run to specifications before they arrive.
Our process includes:
- Program to customer specifications
- Power up
- Test in action
- Run in-use for an extended period
Benefits of Extended Burn-In
- Product is extensively tested in-use for durability and functionality for peace of mind out of the box.
- No wait time or holding extra inventory required for dealers.
Through our custom labeling service, we can custom label any device, external box, software or IP address to your desired specifications for easy setup and staging.
- Physical Equipment Labeling – A standard or customized label is applied to all physical system components. For example, cameras can be labeled with IP addresses.
- Electronic Equipment Tagging – An electronic label tag is created to provide easy component identification.
- Shipping Labeling – Shipping labels are applied to the solution boxes to reduce the need to open boxes to identify prior to installation and deployment.
- Security Labeling – Components are labeled for easy identification and recovery.
Benefits of Custom Labeling
- Every component is custom labeled (Devices, software, IP addresses, location etc.) to your specifications which makes installation and deployment easier and saves you time and resources
- Solution is customized to your individual needs which expedites set up and deployment
- You can easily identify, track, secure and manage assets
Pre-Programming and Configuration
For deployments that require staging beforehand, we can pre-program and configure the systems and cameras to your exact specifications, install desired software, set IP addresses in network cameras and set up the systems for your hosting service.
All hardware is pre-configured and ready-to-go when it arrives on site—saving you and your IT staff installation and deployment time.
Benefits of Pre-Programming and Configuration
- All standard and custom products are pre-programmed and configured to your specifications for easy setup faster installation.
- Configuration and pre-programming are handled personally by us to ensure quality
- You receive a fully-optimized, integrated solution.
- Having systems and devices arrive pre-programmed and pre-configured saves time spent on installation and deployment and reduces the need to have an IT staff configure each component, so you can allocate your resources where they are needed most.
Custom Solution Integration
With our Custom Solution Integration Service, you can bring in your own systems and we’ll customize it to your needs with a software solution, as well as provide testing and validation.
Benefits of Custom Solution Integration
Provides a custom-software solution for existing hardware and devices which saves you resources, time and hassle of having to integrate software solution for your devices.