ROFU Electric Strike Kit with voltage controller
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
- Frame Type - Hollow Metal, Aluminum or Wood
- Corrosion - Resistant case and moving parts
- Tamper Strength Test - 1500 lbs (700 kg)
- Cycle Test 1,000,000 cycles
- Keeper Depth - 1/2" Maximum Latch Projection possible with 1/8" Door/Frame Clearance - 5/8"
- Strike Depth 1.25" Overall
- Reversible - Non Handed
- Stainless Steel Keeper
- Easily converts from fail safe to fail secure and back
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The ROFU Electric Fail Secure / Fail Safe Strike is 12 Vac / 12 Vdc and is mountable in hollow metal, aluminum or wood. The lock features a corrosion-resistant case and moving parts and is tamper proof up to 1500 pounds.
- (1) ROFU US32D (Fail Secure/Fail Safe-12 VAC/VDC) electric strike
- (1) ROFU 1 7/16" x 7 15/16" US32D faceplate
- (1) ROFU Inline Voltage Controller (bring any voltage (up to 50V) down to 12 VDC)
|Dimensions||1 1/4" x 4 7/8"|
|Weight Capacity (lb)||1500|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||106 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.