Ring™ Smart Motion Sensor - White
- Up to 120? Field of View
- 15 Foot Range
- Motion Activated
- 3 AAA-cell Batteries (not included)
- Weather Resistant
- Wireless connection to Ring Bridge
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Battery-powered outdoor Motion Sensor that links to the Ring Bridge to activate connected Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras whenever motion is detected.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately.
***Batteries not included.
Extend the range of your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras with a battery-powered motion sensor that connects to the Ring Bridge to activate your devices whenever motion is detected. It supplements the built-in motion sensors in your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, so you can shine Ring Smart Lights and capture video even earlier than before.
- Extended Range - Add an extra 15 feet of motion detection to connected Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras.
- Expansive Pairing - Link to the Ring Bridge to connect Ring doorbells and cameras and Ring Smart Lights to the Motion Sensor.
- Battery Powered - Enjoy up to a year of protection on one set of batteries under normal use.*
- Weather Resistant - Place it almost anywhere outdoors to extend the range of your Ring of Security.
Link Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices with the Ring Bridge. Then create combinations to get the most out of your home security. If one connected Ring Smart Light detects motion, it can activate your entire Ring of Security.
Use our included toolkit to get your Motion Sensors setup in no time. Simply insert batteries and place Motion Sensors in ideal locations, connect them to the Ring Bridge and your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and you’re ready to go.
*One Ring Bridge supported per household. Supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices, including Motion Sensors (dependent on usage and other factors).
Simply connect the Ring Bridge to the Ring App for even smarter home security. Then use the Ring App to easily synchronize your Ring Smart Lights and Ring doorbells and cameras.
Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
- Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
- Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
- Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
If you have more questions, visit the FAQs here
- Ring ™ Smart Motion Sensor
- Installation Tools & Screws
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
Protection and Warranty:
Purchases are protected by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts. If your Ring product ever gets stolen, Ring’s Lifetime Purchase Protection will replace it for free!
Please contact Ring directly for support and warranty needs.
Email: [email protected]
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4º to 122 º|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||2.83" x 2.40" x 2.32"|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Battery Type||3 AAA Batteries|