Ring™ Smart Lighting Hardwired Floodlight - Black
- Up to 180? Field of View
- 70 Foot Range
- 2000 Lumens
- Motion Activated
- Bright LEDs
- 110-240 VAC, Hardwire into house power
- Weather Resistant
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
Hardwired Floodlight that shines light above driveways, sideyards and high-traffic areas when motion is detected. Connect Floodlight Wired to the Ring Bridge to enable smart controls in the Ring App and sync with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately.
Shine ultra-bright lights above your driveway, sideyard and high-traffic areas with a hardwired Floodlight packed with 2000 lumens of brightness. Then connect it to the Ring Bridge to unlock countless combinations and commands.
- Motion Activated - Turn on Ring Smart Lights and get notifications when motion is detected
- Bright LEDs - Shine 2000 lumens of brightness on important areas at home
- Hardwired Installation - Connect it to standard AC wiring for a steady stream of power.
- Weather Resistant - Place it almost anywhere for the ultimate outdoor lighting solution.
Link Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices with the Ring Bridge. Then create combinations to get the most out of your home security. If one connected Ring Smart Light detects motion, it can activate your entire Ring of Security.
Use our included toolkit to get the lights up in minutes. Mount Floodlight Wired in your ideal location, adjust the brackets to find the perfect angle, and you’re ready to go.
*One Ring Bridge supported per household. Supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices, including Motion Sensors (dependent on usage and other factors).
Simply connect the Ring Bridge to the Ring App for even smarter home security. Then use the Ring App to easily synchronize your Ring Smart Lights and Ring doorbells and cameras.
Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
- Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
- Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
- Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
If you have more questions, visit the FAQs here
- Ring ™ Smart Lighting Hardwired Floodlight
- Installation Tools & Screws
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
Protection and Warranty:
Purchases are protected by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts. If your Ring product ever gets stolen, Ring’s Lifetime Purchase Protection will replace it for free!
Please contact Ring directly for support and warranty needs.
Email: [email protected]
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4º to 122 º|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||7" x 8.35" x 7.24"|
|Power (w)||110-240 VAC, Hardwire into house power|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.