Rear-view Backup Camera
- 420 TVL true color low light capabilities
- IP67 weather rating
- Built-in fog resistance
- Incorporates distance scale lines onto the monitored image
- Zinc black chrome finish
- 17 foot male-to-male RCA cable included
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The rear-view backup parking assist camera mounts above your vehicle's license plate. Pair it with an in-vehicle monitor display screen, for a quick and easy way to add safety when on the road. This camera features low light capability and true color reproduction for dark environments helping you steer when visibility is limited. It's durable housing is made of waterproof and fog resistant construction for all-weather performance. The camera outputs a clear, vivid picture along with distance scale lines to help you drive safer and assist with those tight parking spots.
This camera also features RCA video output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a review mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, a DVR, or any other RCA-compatible video input.
The rear view license plate camera can be installed easily on your existing license plate mounting locations, and is suitable for both top as well as bottom mount on the license plate.
|Camera Resolution (px)||656 x 492|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||10.0" x 1.3" x 1.26"|