Middle Atlantic Pre-Configured 6-Space, Low-Profile Wall Mount Rack
- 6 spaces and 30"? of usable depth for vertical "?knobs up"? equipment mounting
- Rack-rail features both 10-32 thread and cage nut
- Flexible position spaces to mount the rack-rail where it"?s needed
- Split door with hinged solid top that enables end-user access to controls but restricted visibility
- Both door and hinged top are lockable and keyed separately for security
- Laser knockouts on the top, bottom and sides for cable entry and thermal management
- Integral electrical box simplifies power distribution
- Finished in a black textured powder coat
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
With a low-profile, patent-pending design, this pre-configured VWM Series Wall Cabinet is ideal for vertically mounting deeper equipment in a “knobs-up” orientation within 6 spaces and 30” usable depth. It includes everything needed for a simple solution, but also can support additional customization in Lever Lock™ small device mounting within the cabinet and/or on the door, thermal management, cable management and power distribution for a complete system that ensures up-time and reliability on the wall.
|Certification||UL, RoHS, Greenguard|
|Dimensions||18" D x 36" H x 25" W|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||4736 KB|
|Product Guide||304 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.