Middle Atlantic 1U 500VA UPS Backup Power
- Provides surge protection and EMI filtering
- Bank control of outlets for simple system reboot after power outage
- Simulated sine weave output waveform
- 8 ms transfer time
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Non-critical load shedding
- LED status indicators
- UL Listed
- Convenient battery placement via easy panel removal
- 6 total outlets
- 500 VA power output (voltage determines how many devices can be supported based on power capacity)
- Note: Unit is designed for short-term surge protection, not long-term backup for long power outages.
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The Middle Atlantic Select Series 1U 500VA UPS Backup Power provides convenient surge protection, EMI filtering and convenient backup power during outages.
The UPS is suited for use with Middle Atlantic racks and provides bank control of outlets for simple system reboot after a power outage form a storm, rolling blackout, brownout, or other type of power failure.
The unit offers simulated sine weave output waveform, non-critical load shedding and offers 8 ms transfer time along with automatic voltage regulation.
The UL Listed UPS features LED status indicators, along with convenient battery replacement via easy panel removal. The Middle Atlantic 1U UPS offers 6 total outlets.
The device provides up to 500 VA power output (voltage determines how many devices can be supported based on power capacity).
Note: A UPS is designed for short-term surge protection, and is not meant for long-term backup for long power outages.
The UPS comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee (restocking fees may apply), 3-year warranty, and unlimited US-based technical support.
- (1) Middle Atlantic Select Series 1U 500VA UPS Backup Power
|Certification||UL, RoHS, Greenguard|
|Dimensions||1.73" D x 9.06" H x 19" W|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||594 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.