Interview Room Keyed On and Off Wall Switch
- Wall mount interview room on and off switch
- Triggers an alarm contact on a DVR to start recording
- To be used with a compatible interview room recording system
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This wall mount interview room on and off switch triggers an alarm contact on a DVR or interview room system to start recording video and audio. The interview room wall switch is to be used with compatible DVRs or interview room systems.
The switch comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free lifetime US-based technical support.
- (1) Wall mount interview room on and off switch
- (2) Switch keys
Note: Requires cables, power supply, connectors, DVR, recording sign, and screws to make a full interview room recording system.
Attention: This button does not have a Normally Closed (N/C) or Common (C) output. If your application requires an exit button with a N/C or C output then this is not an option for you.
|Product Color||Satin Nickel|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4° ~ 158°|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||4.52" x 2.75" x 0.19"|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||Initial Contact Resistance: 125VAC, 4A250VAC, 2A|