Reduce The Risk of Losing Important Footage
With Powerful, Cloud Capabilities
Most people don’t worry about losing video security footage...until they have a break-in or serious event. Then it’s imperative that they can access the footage from their recorder. But have you thought about what happens if the recorder was stolen during the event or worse, sometime in the past the hard drive stopped recording. Most people don’t think about:
- Thieves are smarter than ever and they know where the video recorder is installed and typically either take the recorder or damage it so footage cannot be retrieved from hard drives.
- Although hard drives are designed to last for years, they are not built to last forever. Typically, hard drive failure goes undetected until you need to retrieve footage and realize it is not there.
Now you can add cloud backup to your security system - with no additional hardware required – to ensure you have the footage you need when you need it. Hybrid Cloud Video Surveillance gives you the ability to activate cameras to the cloud to capture redundant footage so it is always there even if the recorder is stolen or damaged.
PLUS, Hybrid Cloud Video Surveillance delivers the latest AI-based analytics, turning your cameras into smart cameras, with enhanced person and vehicle detection while additionally reducing false alarms by 95%. It also enables system health monitoring that lets you know if key system components go offline.
Add cloud backup to traditional systems
No additional hardware required
Advanced AI analytics reduces false alarms
Cloud-based storage for 180 days
Key Benefits of Hybrid Cloud Video Surveillance*
- Video is stored on your recording device AND in the cloud
- Advanced AI analytics engine reduces annoying false alarms by up to 95%
- Built-in health monitoring capabilities tell you if your camera or recording system has been damaged or goes offline
- Cutting-edge AI-driven person and vehicle detection
- Cloud storage of clips for 180 days
* Available on select video security gear. Ask a Cloud specialist if your current SC video security is eligible to have Hybrid Cloud video solutions activated.
Powerful, Accurate Analytics
Artificial Intelligence (AI) powers the analytics engine, reducing annoying false alarms by more than 95%. Activate cameras on Hybrid Cloud Video Surveillance and you get an additional layer of protection by turning regular security cameras into "smart cameras" with one of the most advanced video security analytics engines available.
Scalable Cloud Recording Solutions
Choose as many, or as few cameras as you like to have video events captured and available in the cloud for up to 6 months. That way you can ensure your mission-critical footage is always available.
Built-in System Health Monitoring
An added benefit is built-in system health monitoring for recorders and cameras. Now you can be alerted if a critical component of your security solution is not working properly or is completely offline.
Get peace of mind today by adding Hybrid Cloud video surveillance solutions to your current or new security solution
Mon-Fri 8 am-6 pm CT
Still Have Questions? We are Here to Help
Need assistance? Our experts are trained to help you with selection, camera placement, system design, troubleshooting on the job, and more.
Unlimited U.S.-based Technical Support
Call us anytime for assistance. Our friendly, expert sales consultants and technicians are here to help you deploy and maintain your security system!
Whether your need hard drives installed and formatted or need custom settings for cameras before they ship, our team can configure your gear, so you are ready for an easy install.
30-day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with your security equipment. If you are not, we will exchange or credit your purchase price.