High Resolution Covert Teller Camera with WDR
- 1/3″ 8800C Seawolf image sensor
- 690 TV lines of color resolution
- Digital day/night improves the camera"?s low light sensitivity
- Enhanced imaging with DNR and WDR
- Operates on 12 Vdc @ 150 mA
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The covert teller camera delivers 690 lines of high resolution color video and captures a clear facial shot for your covert surveillance applications, making it an ideal choice for monitoring bank teller stations, reception desks and school check-in areas.
The camera features a 1/3″ 8800C Seawolf image sensor, sense-up, and digital day/night to improve the camera’s low light sensitivity. The camera’s enhanced imaging features include digital noise reduction (DNR) to reduce noise from your video, as well as wide dynamic range to capture sharp images in diverse lighting conditions and challenging environments including entryways.
The covert teller camera is designed to connect to an existing covert surveillance system and feed the video back to a centralized DVR. The camera is also equipped with a BNC output for live-viewing.
Power supply not included.
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||Yes|
|Imager Size (in)||1/3|
|Imager Type||8800C Seawolf|
|Dimensions||5 x 8.5 x 2.5|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||164 KB|