HDVision Add-on White Light 2MP 65’ IR Wire-free IP Bullet Camera
- 2.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 2.8mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 120?
- Smart IR up to 65' IR distance
- Wi-Fi range up to 150 feet indoors, and up to 450 feet outdoors with clear line of sight
- PIR sensor sends motion alert push notifications to the HDVision mobile app
- Built-in mic and speaker for two-way audio
- Real-time alerts for motion detection, low battery, and HDD errors
- IP66 weather-rated with -4?F - 131?F operating temperatures
- FREE HDVision mobile app allows you to view video anywhere, anytime
- One-year warranty
- FREE US-based lifetime technical support
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This wire-free security camera is designed and engineered for quick and easy addition to your existing wire-free system. If you’re within the NVR Wi-Fi range, you’ll have the flexibility and freedom to install anywhere. It is recommended to place each camera at least 7 feet above the ground and angle it slightly downward toward the monitoring area, no more than 20 feet away.
This wire-free security camera features advanced motion detection with a built-in passive infrared (PIR) sensor, to activate the cameras and start recording the moment that motion is detected. The PIR sensor detects only heat-emitting objects, such as people, animals and vehicles. It does not record motion from unwanted objects such as a tree blowing in the wind, which saves battery life and storage space.
The bullet security camera also features a built in microphone and speaker, for two-way audio communication when using the HDVision mobile app.
For nighttime surveillance or any low-light application, this IP camera features Smart IR technology, which:
- Reduces overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Increases illuminant efficiency up to 30%
- Produces LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size
- Captures images up to 65′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges
And with an IP66 weather-rated metal enclosure, this wire-free security camera has an operating temperature rating of -4° to 131°F and are protected from elements such as dust, sand and rain, making this kit an ideal outdoor security solution.
Protection and Warranty:
All HDVision purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 1-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Smart IR technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
|Camera Resolution (px)||1920 x 1080 @ 20 fps|
|Built in Mic||Yes|
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Wavelength (nm)||850|
|IR Array Range (ft)||65|
|Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)||3D DNR|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.7|
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4° ~131°|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 95% or less (non-condensing)|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||5.35" x 2.87" x 3.5"|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.8|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F1.8|
|Power Supply Included||Yes (Batteries Provided)|
|Power (w)||4.2 Vdc ±10%; 1.8W|
|Battery Type||Lithium Rechargable|
|Wireless Range (ft)||150 ft. indoors; 450 ft. outdoors|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||3439 KB|
|HDVision Mobile Application||N/A||Resource Page|
|HDVision Software Downloads||N/A||Resource Page|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.