HD-TVI/CVI/AHD Video/Power Balun
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and AHD technologies
- Transmits power and video signals from HD cameras and HD video recorders via Ethernet cable
- Carries 300 mA at 12 Vdc up to 325′ and 24 Vac up to 655′
- Includes 2x units: 1x RJ-45 to BNC connector with DC power plug, and 1x RJ-45 to BNC connector with DC power jack
- Built-in ESD and EFT (impulse noise) interference and transient protection
- Easy installation
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This HD-TVI/CVI/AHD Video/Power Balun enables you to send HD video signals from HD cameras and HD recorders, along with power, over a single unshielded twisted pair CAT5e and CAT6 cable.
The video/power balun is compatible with multiple HD video technologies: including: HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and AHD. It sends video signals over coax and 12/24 V power to an RJ-45 connector interface for transmission across standard CAT5e/6 UTP cabling.
TheHD video/power balun Carries 300 mA at 12 Vdc up to 325′ and 24 Vac up to 655′. It also features built-in ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) and EFT (Electrical Fast Transit) interference and transient protection.
The high-definition video/power balun features 1x RJ-45 to BNC connector with an adapter plug, and 1x RJ-45 to BNC connector with a DC power jack.
Comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, and free US-based technical support.
Video balun cabling transmission systems are an alternative solution to coaxial and fiber based systems, providing the following benefits:
- Fast, easy installation, saving time and money
- Substantial savings on the cost of the cable itself
- Superb quality on long range transmission
- (1 Set – 2pc) HD-TVI/HD-CVI/AHD HD-SDI video/power balun
- (1) Quickstart guide
|Connectors||1 x RJ-45 to BNC with DC power plug, 1 x RJ-45 to BNC with DC power jack|
|Operating Temperature (F)||32° ~ 131°|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 95%|
|Dimensions||2.72" × .98" × .81" + 4.72" pigtail cable|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||Carries 300 mA at 12 Vdc / 24 Vac up to 655 ft|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Quick Start Guide||264 KB|