Seamless integration of your video and data intelligence
DIGIOP ELEMENTS™ is a ground breaking Video-Enhanced Intelligence Platform that provides a single, user-friendly interface to the critical video and data intelligence you rely on to effectively manage your business.
The DIGIOP ELEMENTS™ software suite extends the value of surveillance video beyond the traditional benefits of loss prevention and risk management, by combining raw video with information from both back-office systems and video analytics. The result is an integrated dashboard that provides your operations, marketing, merchandising, and information technology leaders with an accurate real-time and recorded view of your business performance.
DIGIOP Elements consists of four powerful software components: DIGIOP™ Connect, DIGIOP™ Control, DIGIOP™ Data, and DIGIOP™ Core. Together, these elements provide the foundation for a revolutionary tool to manage your business intelligence.
DIGIOP Connect™: Unleash the Power of Your VideoDIGIOP Connect is a unified dashboard that displays your video and data intelligence from one or more systems on a single interface, empowering you to manage your business from any remote location. DIGIOP Connect is included with all DIGIOP Hybrid DVR and NVR solutions, and with the DIGIOP Elements software-only solution. Features include:
- Create unlimited windows – use a 2×2 grid, or layouts that display up to 36 cameras or data panes on a single tab.
- Combine multiple system views – seamlessly integrate cameras from independent systems on a single display.
- Set multi-site system tours – easily program your software to review multi-site displays from a central location.
- View live and recorded video – simultaneously display and manage live and recorded video in separate windows.
Powerful Searching & Playback
- Instant Replay – a single click, instant rewind of video from the last 1, 2, 5, or 15 minutes.
- Thumbnail Search – quickly navigate your recorded video by viewing thumbnails from the start of motion-based segments.
- Auto Enlarge – Simply mouse over thumbnails to enlarge the frame of the video to identify the desired part of the video.
- Quick Export – single touch save and export tools allow you to easily distribute your recorded video or image clip.
- Calendar Search – a powerful search feature that lets you enter the exact date, time and duration that you want to review and use a precise timeline slider to examine the time period you’ve defined.
Digital Zoom Capabilities
- Live & Playback – easily zoom in on any area of interest in live-view or playback mode.
- Analog, IP & Megapixel Cameras – simply enlarge the area where you want more detail … results are only limited by your camera’s resolution.
DIGIOP Control is a web-based administration portal that enables you to configure your systems and manage permissions from anywhere you have Internet access.
DIGIOP Control allows you to easily manage your video, data, and user information across your single- or multi-site system.
- Add and configure cameras
- Set user privileges
- Establish global & local level permissions for systems, cameras, and data streams
- Create groups and tours
DIGIOP Data is our data management software that integrates external data with video recorded by DIGIOP Core, resulting in synchronous information streams to be displayed using DIGIOP Connect.
From retail-focused applications like Point-of-Sale (POS) systems to Time & Attendance systems at schools or even Electronic Access Control systems at healthcare facilities, DIGIOP Data creates the link between the video and data that brings real power to the cameras in a facility.
DIGIOP Core is an extensible video recording platform that provides real-time recording of analog and IP cameras. The DIGIOP Core software can be configured to display live video as it’s recorded, or to run in the background and archive video data for display using DIGIOP Connect.
DIGIOP Elements supports the following camera manufacturers: