6 Port Unmanaged PoE 10/100 Network Switch
- The Max distance of power supply is 300 meters.
- 6 10/100M adaptive RJ45 port, 4 port with PoE function.
- Each port supports auto MDI/MDIX and auto negotiation.
- Store and forwarding, support port isolation.
- Support two lightning of uplink port.
- Support IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex and Backpressure Half-Duplex.
- Support IEEE802.3af/at standards, can provide 15.4W/30W per port.
- Automatic detection and recognition PD device which in accordance with IEEE 802.3af/at and power supply for the device.
- Intelligent power management, if the electrical equipment power exceeds the normal power output, the system will cut off power supply of the port, after 1-2 minutes.
- Low power consumption, no fan design, natural heat.
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The PoE switch support IEEE802.3af/at POE standard, using advanced sensing algorithm, only for the terminal device which support the IEEE802.3af/at power over Ethernet standard, do not need to worry about damage to private standard PoE or non- PoE devices. Automatic recognition of PoE demand, speed, duplex and using the Auto Uplink cable, simple and convenient to use, no need to configure, plug and play. The PoE switch designed for commercial network, for example, some need to simplify the wireless access point (AP) and network camera installation based on IP. These away from the power socket device usually hung on the wall or the ceiling height. PoE eliminates the equipment specially connected with the power socket. The connection from the AC power supply equipment more flexible, simplified wiring, flexible and extensible, get rid of affection by power line layout constraints in family and office network. Design of high performance to price ratio, compact, flexible, EC series is the ideal chioce of small business network to economical use of PoE deployment of wireless access point (AP) and IP camera.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32° ~ 131°|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90%|
|Dimensions||4.64" x 3.50" x .98"|
|Power (w)||DC 52V, 1.5A|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||294 KB|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.