570 TVL Low Light Mini Black and White Snake Camera
- 570 lines of B/W resolution and 0.02 lux low light rating
- 3.7 mm / F2.0 ultra pinhole lens and 510 x 492 effective pixels
- Camera head is 0.75 in x 0.45 in x 0.45 in
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
By separating the main processing board from the CCD head we have made this CCD camera as small as possible. The mini snake camera head is a tiny 0.75″ x 0.45″ x 0.45″ and the processor board, located 10″ down the cable, is only 0.275″ thick by 1.15″ square.
This black and white snake pinhole camera uses a 1/4″ Interline transfer CCD with 510 x 492 pixels to deliver a sharp 570 lines of resolution and a low light rating of 0.02 lux. The camera runs on 12 volts DC and draws only 70 mA. Comes with plug-and-play video/power cables and connection instructions.
|Imager Size (in)||1/4|
|Imager Type||Interline transfer CCD|