Supercircuits 2MP SmartSense Motorized Varifocal License Plate Recognition IP Bullet Camera
- 2MP resolution with 164 feet of IR range
- 4.7 to 47mm motorized lens for adjustable field of view
- Starlight chipset for color images in extreme low light conditions
- Auto gain control, white color balance, and WDR for crisp images in varying light conditions
- Supports Micro SD cards up to 128 GB
- Advanced H.265 encoding technology improves compression efficiency
- 1 audio input and 1 audio output
- IP67 weatherproof rating and IK10 tamper resistant rating
- Complies with NDAA Section 889 Technical Requirements
- SmartSense AI Analytics reduces false alarms by 95% for human and vehicle detection events
- Built-in vehicle and license plate recognition algorithm can recognize standard license plates
- Supports road and entry or exit scenes without switching
- Supports license plate detection and recognition for up to 2 lanes in road scenes
- Supports up to 10 vehicle body colors
- Allow list and block list configuration –up to 20,000 records for each
- Supports vehicle access control when connected to a barrier
- Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR), automatically storing video to the SD card in case of network disconnection
- Audio acquisition and intercom functions
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
This 2MP License Plate Camera produces clear images and live streams to capture license plates. Designed and manufactured to comply with the latest technical requirements specified under NDAA regulations. Click here to learn more.
The free mobile app enables you to view your live and recorded video remotely—from anywhere, from your Android or iOS mobile device.
SmartSense technology – utilizes AI deep learning developed data algorithms to identify human and vehicular targets with extreme accuracy and reduce false alarms.
- (1) 2MP Bullet License Plate Camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware (Junction Box and 3-axis mounting bracket)
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
- One-year warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- FREE US-based lifetime technical support
|Lux (B/W)||0.0 (IR ON)|
|IR Array Range (ft)||164|
|Day/Night Function||ICR (Auto/Day/Night)|
|Electronic Shutter||1/25 ~ 1/100,000|
|Imager Size (in)||1/2.8|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-40° ~ 140°|
|Operating Humidity||0% ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Card Reader Type||Micro SD|
|Dimensions||15.2” × 5.1”|
|Focal Length (mm)||4.7 ~ 47 mm|
|Lens Type||Motorized Varifocal|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BASE-TX|
|Power Supply Included||No|
|Power (w)||DC12V + 25% - 10%, Supports PoE (802.3at, class 4), Max. 20W|
|Privacy Video Block||Yes|
|Bit Rate||128 Kbps ~ 16 Mbps|
|Compression Type||H.265, H.264, MJPEG|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Behavior Analytics||Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection|
|File Name||File Size||File Type|
|Data Sheet||230 KB|
|Software Downloads||N/A||Resource Page|
|Power Distance Guide||N/A||Resource Page|
|Installation Guide||285 GB|
|Supercircuits IP Camera Firmware||N/A||Resource Page|
IP Camera Bandwidth Calculator: Calculate bandwidth or system load for optimal performance of your network IP security.
Covert Compare Tool: Watch our sample videos to see which hidden covert cameras work best for your covert application.
Compare IR & Low Light Tech: See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.
Compare Lens FOVs: This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.
Compare Video Frame Rates: Use this tool to compare video frame rate settings on video security DVR products.
DVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your security DVR.
Lens FOV Calculator: Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.
NVR Storage Calculator: Determine how much storage you will need for your NVR.
System ROI Calculator: Determine your potential losses without a Video Security System and how much you can save.
Voltage Drop Calculator: Calculates the final voltage for each cable gauge.
Volts/Watts/Amps Converter: Calculates either the volts, watts or amps if two of the values are known.