1000 VA Universal Power Supply
- AVR increases low or decreases high voltage to a computer safe 110/120 volts.
- Automatically provides battery back-up power if line voltage drops below 90 volts or exceeds 140 volts.
- 30 day money-back guarantee and a 1-year warranty.
- Free Expedited Shipping for most order over $299
- Industry Leading Warranties + Expedited Exchanges
- Hassle-Free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited US-Based Technical Support
Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
The UPS-1000 provides automatic voltage regulation for inconsistent utility power. The UPS-1000 features 890 /1080 Joules of surge protection, and provides battery backup during power outages.
An Automatic Voltage Regulator automatically increases lowers or decreases high voltage to a consistent, 110 V / 120 V. The unit s powerful sealed lead-acid batteries will provide power only if the incoming voltage drops below 90V or increases above 140 V.
|Operating Temperature (F)||32 - 95|
|Estimated Battery Life||3 to 6 years, depending on use|
|Battery Type||Spill-proof, maintenance-free, sealed lead-acid|