The H-Series Command package has additional features that let officers capture and store thermal images and video for use as evidence. .
1. Shuttered Eyepiece: Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder, helping the operator to stay covert.
2. Multiple lens options available: Choose the 19mm lens with 24° field of view (and its optional 2× optical extender), or the longer-range 65mm lens with 7° field of view for maximum standoff viewing capability.
3. Rugged design: All-weather design withstands the demands of day-in, day-out law enforcement operations. It’s even submersible.
4. Hot Shoe Attachment: The included “hot shoe” attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera’s tripod mounting capability.
5. Two-sided Hand Strap: Accommodates both left-handed and right handed users.
6. SD Card Slot: Allows for easy field upgrades and the storage of captured still images and video evidence on the removable SD card.
7. USB2 Connection: Allows rapid transfer of still images and video from the H-Series to a PC.
8. Battery Compartment: Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than five hours of continuous operation. H-Series also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries.
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Still Image Capture||Yes|
|Max FOV (degrees)||24|
|Focal Length (mm)||19|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|Battery Life (Hours)||5|
|Battery Type||4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion or Alkaline|
|RCA Video Out||1|
|Lens FOV Calculator||Choose from multiple scenarios and focal lengths to find the lens will work for your application.|
|Compare Lens FOVs||This handy FOV calculator will help you in determining which lens is right for your application.|
|Compare IR & Low Light Tech.||See the difference between standard, super low lux, and IR CCTV security cameras.|