Grow Your Business with the SC Dealer Program
Learn how the SC Dealer Program can help you grow your business - with differentiated products, dedicated dealer support, and our unparalleled marketing and lead generation engines.
In this hands-on training course, you’ll learn:
- Basics of CCTV and IP surveillance
- Capabilities, features and benefits of our IP, HD-TVI, Analog, Access Control and Wireless Security solutions
- How to install, configure and support our branded offerings from Alibi, infinias, and Ligowave
Lunch is provided on each day of the training, and all attendees are invited to join our Dealer Team Sales Managers for dinner and drinks on Day 2. Additionally, all registrants will receive our latest IP/Analog testing kit, and an Alibi-branded golf shirt.
Join us, and start growing your business today!
SC Dealer Training Registration
Please note the following when signing up for training: Course registration fee is $499. Attendees are responsible for their travel, lodging and per diem expenses. Attendees are required to bring a laptop to the training.
3-day Training Course Upcoming Dates:
- November 15-17, 2016 CLASS FULL
- February 7-9, 2017
- May 2-4, 2017
- August 1-3, 2017
- October 10-12, 2017
11000 N Mopac Expressway, Building 300
Austin TX, 78759
- Training agenda
- SC Dealer Program overview
- Brief overview of CCTV basics, terms and technology trends
- Intro to CCTV, Analog & HD Analog technology
- Overview of Alibi™ HD-TVI solutions
- Alibi™ HD-TVI DVRs and Cameras: features, capabilities, and specs
- Hands-on Demo: installation and operation of an HD-TVI system, including walk-through of the camera web page and recording device menu
- Demo of FREE Alibi™ mobile application
- Gain a basic understanding of IP, including networking, routing, switches & routers, and security vulnerabilities
- Overview of Alibi™ IP Cameras and NVRS: features, capabilities, and applications
- Hands-on Demo: walk-through of the camera web page, NVR menu and client software
- Overview of LigoWave wireless access points: features, benefits, and capabilities
- Hands-on Demo: set up point-to-point wireless system using LigoWave in conjunction with Alibi cameras and recording devices
- Learn about the capabilities of the SC Dealer Austin headquarters
- Overview of SC's unique professional services and benefits to dealers
- Walkthrough of the top customer calls we receive daily, addressing how to solve each issue in the field
- Overview of infinias access control solution: features, benefits and capabilities
- Hands-on Demo: installation and operation of infinias eIDC32 door controllers
- Demo of Intelli-M Access Software
- Dealer post-training survey
Dealer Webinar Archive
Grow the Value of Your Business with PowerLeads Marketing Program
Learn how to generate more leads and grow your business with email campaigns. Many dealers do not have an entire marketing team at their office. For that reason, we have created a turn-key email marketing tools, branded for YOUR business, to keep you top of mind with your customers & prospects. This webinar also explains how to sign-up and access our email marketing tools.
Learn How Our Dealer Program Can Protect You Online
The goal for this webinar is to educate you on how our dealer program protects your business online. The SC Dealer Program introduces several new features to protect you from your customer "Googling" the product and finding a price online.
Learn How Our Dealer Program Can Protect You Online Part II
In this webinar, you will find our how our dealer program protects your business online. The SC Dealer program introduces several new features that provide product and price protection. More specifically, the program offers products with unique part numbers that can't be found in an online store.
Introducing Alibi IP and Analog Security Products
Do you need a commercial analog and IP line that is easy to use and affordable? Alibi is our latest product line to meet the demanding needs of our dealers. In this webinar, we will educate you on how to sell these products as well as features and benefits of installing Alibi for your customers.
SC Dealer Program:
Dedicated to Growing Your Business
The goal for this webinar is to give you an understanding of our dealer program and why we feel Supercircuits is the ideal partner for all your security product needs.
Networking 101 for Security
Installers and Integrators
The goal of this training is to give you an understanding of IP. While many of our dealers are analog experts, but they often know much less about IP. This webinar will enable you to talk to your customers about IP and sell more IP products.
Top Tech Questions for Dealers
This webinar will educate you on how our dealer program protects your business online. The SC Dealer Program introduces several new features that provide product and price protection. More specifically, the program offers products with unique part numbers that can't be found in an online store.
SC Dealer Program 2015:
A New Way to Grow Your Business
In 2015, we enhanced the SC Dealer Program experience, making it more powerful and simpler to use than ever before. SC Dealer Program is committed to helping you succeed by providing extended resources, marketing services and benefits to grow your long-term business opportunities. In this webinar, we'll review program highlights from 2015 and give you a sneak peek into what's coming next. In direct response to your valued feedback, we have very aggressive plans for 2016!
SC Dealer Program Webinar:
New Year, New Gear
In 2016, the changeover from older analog technology to HD and networked IP security systems is accelerating. This represents an excellent opportunity for your business, as you educate your client base and replace outdated systems with the latest technology. In this webinar we introduced all the new Alibi IP and HD-TVI products, features and surveillance technology that are launching in January
SC Dealer Program Webinar:
How to Sell New Alibi IP Cameras
Surveillance technology and consumer preferences continue to evolve at a rapid pace, and your selling skills need to evolve along with them. In this exclusive SC Dealer Program webinar, you’ll learn valuable tips and techniques to educate and sell your customers on the features and benefits of the latest Alibi IP and HD-TVI security technology.
How to Setup Port Forwarding
This brief (less than 10 minutes) webinar features a step-by-step tutorial that explains all you need to know to set up Port Forwarding, including instructions on how to find your IP address on a recording device and access your IP address on a router.